What's new

FANG blade question?

I uploaded this for a post where the guys were trying to help me with a blade to fit a SWEE-DO razor, after they showed me an example, I looked thru my blades and found this, it does work in my razor, but I just have the one so i'll use it as a cutting pattern.
after I saw the unusual" FANG", name on it, and Newark .N.J. I thought maybe someone could shed some light as too age, or maybe even have a box to show, as mine only had a wax wrapper , thanks in advance:001_smile

Well now I'm thinking, I've broken some rule , and you all hate me! or I have the only fang blade in the world, don't be shy just break out yer check books, lol..:thumbup:

I think you've got a curiosity there. I tried Googling "Fang Blade Co.", then I searched Google Books, Newark Public Library, Rutgers Library, New York Public Library, and Library of Congress -- nada.

All I can think of is that this must have been a Chinese immigrant that setup shop in Newark NJ.

I guess this one disappeared before it was known. As I am sure this is common logic, I would not shave with it since it looks a bit rusty on the edge and you don't know where it has been.

Thanks, Guys
Sorry so long to get back in here ,thank you for the info, and yeah it had its last shave long before it met me!

Top Bottom