What's new

Tobacquisitions for February 2015

Alright picked up two estates here at the pipe show. First this Castello KKK Sea Rock for 100 bucks.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423974393.915251.jpg

And this 2012 Ashton XX Pebble Grain for 50 bucks!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423974478.495850.jpg

Does a re-acquisition count? B&B craftsman alpster fixed these up for me. Look how shiney! The GBD was terrible gunked up.

proxy.php

Does a re-acquisition count? B&B craftsman alpster fixed these up for me. Look how shiney! The GBD was terrible gunked up.

proxy.php

He did a real nice job; how do you like the GDB? I have been tempted to get a GDB pot, haven't f ou nd one yet for the ri get price.

He did a real nice job; how do you like the GDB? I have been tempted to get a GDB pot, haven't f ou nd one yet for the ri get price.

I love the stem--that's why I bought it. $10 at an antique store. It's a really big bowl. I got a little dizzy smoking C&D Billy Budd yesterday. :laugh:

Also at the end of the show yesterday I picked up an Ardor Urano squat Rhodesian for 60 bucks.

It was listed at 80 and nobody took it. I picked it up and the seller said 70. I didn't even have time to take a breath to answer and he dropped it to 60. I asked if he was sure about that and he said he'd throw in a key fob pipe stand with it as well.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424058392.232768.jpg

Your lucky Andrew all the new pipes look amazing! :thumbup:

Also at the end of the show yesterday I picked up an Ardor Urano squat Rhodesian for 60 bucks.

It was listed at 80 and nobody took it. I picked it up and the seller said 70. I didn't even have time to take a breath to answer and he dropped it to 60. I asked if he was sure about that and he said he'd throw in a key fob pipe stand with it as well.

View attachment 549408

View attachment 549408
OK, this is getting a bit ridiculous, :a23::sod: no really I'm happy for you :a13::lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 549408

Someone needs to teach him how haggling works. :lol:

I still can't believe I got those three pipes for 220. The Ashton and the Ardor were steals.

Haha, I know. I was flabbergasted. It felt like a scene from a movie or TV show where a guy doesn't know how haggling works.

No doubt, that Rhodesian is awesome looking!

View attachment 549408
Looks like you have the golden touch. Who needs ebay with the deals you're picking up!

Looks like you have the golden touch. Who needs ebay with the deals you're picking up!

I also sold a bunch of my pipes to Smoking pipes and got a decent amount for my account. Now I get to make a really nice tobacquisition.

Top Bottom