What's new

Custom razor handle!

My father turned this handle. It is part of a matching razor/brush set, and has an edwin jagger head. The handle is made of inlace acrylester. The brush is posted on the brush board.

It was pretty close to 6 inches. He fit it to my hand, and it will be used for legs so a longer handle is better for me.

It was pretty close to 6 inches. He fit it to my hand, and it will be used for legs so a longer handle is better for me.

I didn't pay attention to your user name. The longer handle makes sense now that I realize your shaving your legs!

I was really wondering why someone would want that long of a handle, unless you are a back shaver! :blink:

He became a member, but how would he go about becoming a vendor?

He needs to contact a moderator. They can get him going in the right direction.

I have a question about the handle. Does it have a metal insert for the threaded part, or is the inside of the acrylic threaded? Inquiring minds want to know.

This particular handle does not have a threaded insert, but the acrylic is threaded. For future handles he plans to use a metal threaded insert as well as a metal trim piece which will go between the handle itself and the razor head.

Top Bottom