What's new

In the wild.

So yesterday, I was waiting for a store to open, and an older gentleman crossed the street a few paces away. A cloud of the Veg followed. A glorious, incautious, MASSIVE cloud of the Veg. You are the idol of us all, sir.

Got to try that stuff.

I finally found some Pinaud Clubman After Shave today at a B&M store. First of their aftershaves I've found. Good stuff.

I've been waiting to see if I like that one before I order any online. I will be ordering some others.

So yesterday, I was waiting for a store to open, and an older gentleman crossed the street a few paces away. A cloud of the Veg followed. A glorious, incautious, MASSIVE cloud of the Veg. You are the idol of us all, sir.

Are you 100% sure it was the Veg? Could it possible that earlier in the morning, the cat peed on him? Felis Catus urine can have a very strong scent when fresh but after drydown it can be easily mistaken for the Veg. Also, since he was an older gentleman, are you sure he didn't just rise from the grave and the fragrance was from a mixture of earth and lilacs that covered his tomb along with urine from a dog that lifted it's leg on his stone?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Are you 100% sure it was the Veg? Could it possible that earlier in the morning, the cat peed on him? Felis Catus urine can have a very strong scent when fresh but after drydown it can be easily mistaken for the Veg.

It was only a matter of time before the cat references showed up.

So the Veg is not cat urine? My cats have been peeing in veg bottles for years. I sell it online, nobody has complained. :lol1:

Don't let the naysayers dissuade you. It's awesome juice. Everyone should try it and make up their own mind. Just don't forget to decant into glass for optimum performance.

Yes, always give it a try. I'm just bitter 'cause it didn't accept me.

And I'm angry because I've had the opportunity to sample the original Veg from an earlier time. They took that beautiful child, changed it and poured it into plastic.

If we brought Ed. Pinaud back from the grave, he'd die from embarrassment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom