What's new

Where Can You Buy Myrsol Samples?

Gents, I have been putting off buying aftershaves while trying to use up what I have. I am reaching that point other than the new Felce Aromatica I bought a week or so ago. I have tried many of the alcohol splashes and usually wind up either completely thumbs up or down on them. I never approach pure alcohol/water based splashes with any sort of real skin care properties. It has been my experience they either always dry up your skin or burn like the fires of Hell(Clubman I am looking at you). I use them when they serve a scent use(Taylor of Old Bond St.) or have some added ingredient that makes them work well for the skin. Musgo Classic, Tabac and Alt Innsbruck work superbly for me but they have things added that the splashes like Taylor don't. Or the subject of this post; Myrsol. If I am reading things correctly they are alcohol, water, menthol, and fragrance. Yes/no?

I know Myrsol has a very dedicated following here so hence the question; Where can you buy some trial samples? I don't want 180ml bottles laying around unused because it is something I don't care for. As to scents, I can tell you what I am not fond of. The lemon comes to mind. Heavy menthol. Menthol and I have a love/hate relationship. I love to hate it. It's weird. Aqua Velva numbs me out. I cannot use it. Yet Alt Innsbrusk is loaded with it and I can use it with abandon. Strange. So just looking at a few forum posts the ones that probably interest me the most would be Blue, K, Balsamic, and possibly the 'Plastic' version I do not see at too many retailers. Can someone speak to the menthol content/aspect of the three I mentioned? Thank you for the help.

Hmm, I don't know of anywhere. But, I'll give you some if you'll cover the cost of a small flat rate box and some sort of vials to put them in.

I love myrsol! I have agua balsamica, metilsol, antesol, f/extra and emulsion.

Alex, thank you for the offer. I think for now I will just try to source it somewhere but I will keep this in mind.

Yeah KJ, I tried Maggard's as well. Just not to be right now. I know I could trade or sell a bottle I don't care for but it is just a pain I don't want to deal with. If I find something I will post about it.

Top Bottom