What's new

Metal Tubes

Is this true for all Trumper cream scents? Their website shows the cologne-based creams (Eucris, GFT, Spanish Leather) in plastic tubes, but all the traditional scents are still shown in metal tubes. I suppose the stock photos could be outdated. Like SocalRick, it's been a few years since I've bought any Trumper tubes.
Not sure but the Rose cream I have is plastic.

I had thought that with exception of Spanish Leather and Eucris, all of Trumper's tube creams came in metal. But perhaps that has changed

That's strange, because as I posted above, their website has no mention of this change.

It could be the website has yet to be updated, although considering the claims of metal tubes are on the very pages used for ordering said tubes, the company could be opening itself up to claims of false advertising. That aside, absent some definitive explanation from the horse's mouth, I'm inclined to believe the anecdotal accounts from members here saying the tubes they've received are now plastic.

BTW, I stand somewhat corrected on my earlier statement: the GFT-scented cream is also shown as being in a metal tube. The only plastic tubes shown are Spanish Leather and Eucris.

It could be the website has yet to be updated, although considering the claims of metal tubes are on the very pages used for ordering said tubes, the company could be opening itself up to claims of false advertising. That aside, absent some definitive explanation from the horse's mouth, I'm inclined to believe the anecdotal accounts from members here saying the tubes they've received are now plastic.

BTW, I stand somewhat corrected on my earlier statement: the GFT-scented cream is also shown as being in a metal tube. The only plastic tubes shown are Spanish Leather and Eucris.
My apologies, my rose cream is Taylor of Old Bond Street, not Trumper's, I've simply got too much product to keep it all straight.

My apologies, my rose cream is Taylor of Old Bond Street, not Trumper's, I've simply got too much product to keep it all straight.

Thanks for the correction. Going back over the thread, if we discount your account, there is one post mentioning a traditional Trumper scent in a plastic tube - shimsham saying his sandalwood is in plastic. So, I'm not sure where that leaves us. I don't want to say he's wrong, but one anecdotal account isn't enough, imo, to declare that the Trumper website is incorrect. We need more info.

Top Bottom