What's new

Maggards Moving Sale

Santa was good to me. My cupboard is fully stocked for the next century. I was happy and content, or so I thought. And then the evil Maggard people:001_huh: offer a discount code - The Red Flag in Front of the Bull.

Order Placed.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Thanks for the sale! This was a great way for me to get a bunch of samples I had been eying.

Just yesterday I was telling myself that I was done buying shaving supplies for a while. Then today a new brush and some clearance soap ending up ordered through Maggard's. Now I have to convince myself the 15% off was too good of a deal to pass up. :blush:

I think you should pretend you actually made money from that purchase and now you have just enough extra money to spend on a new razor..

Just yesterday I was telling myself that I was done buying shaving supplies for a while. Then today a new brush and some clearance soap ending up ordered through Maggard's. Now I have to convince myself the 15% off was too good of a deal to pass up. :blush:

Lucky me. My list to purchase is actually pretty small right now. Somehow every single item on that list is also sold out right now, so I will be saving my gift card for a while.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is this sale over? I've tried entering the code and it's not working....

As always...a day late and a dollar short. Dang it!

Top Bottom