What's new

Country Club For Men Aftershave. Any Thoughts?

I used one this morning. I have three: Southern Oud, Modern Fougere, and Sweet Water. I like them in that order, but like all of them. Here is a link to more information:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-a-New-Aftershave-Line?highlight=Country+Club

CC Scents are patterned after:

1837-Creed Royal Water
Southern Oud-Creed Royal Oud
Classic Fougere-Paco Rabanne
Sweet Water-Aqua di Gio
Modern Fougere-Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme
Frozen Vetiver-Creed Vetiver

Today's Shave

proxy.php

I have the Southern Oud and Frozen Vetiver. Both are nice, but slightly prefer the Vetiver. They are similar in feeling to the Fine aftershaves, but the scent doesn't last nearly as long. This could be a plus for people who like a nice scent initially but don't want to walk into work holding a sign saying look at me!

I used one this morning. I have three: Southern Oud, Modern Fougere, and Sweet Water. I like them in that order, but like all of them. Here is a link to more information:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-a-New-Aftershave-Line?highlight=Country+Club

CC Scents are patterned after:

1837-Creed Royal Water
Southern Oud-Creed Royal Oud
Classic Fougere-Paco Rabanne
Sweet Water-Aqua di Gio
Modern Fougere-Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme
Frozen Vetiver-Creed Vetiver

Today's Shave

proxy.php

Thank you bro, appreciate the reply! I'll check out the link this evening

I have the Southern Oud and Frozen Vetiver. Both are nice, but slightly prefer the Vetiver. They are similar in feeling to the Fine aftershaves, but the scent doesn't last nearly as long. This could be a plus for people who like a nice scent initially but don't want to walk into work holding a sign saying look at me!

Ah man I love long lasting scents, how long would you say these scents last on average

They are similar in feeling to the Fine aftershaves, but the scent doesn't last nearly as long. This could be a plus for people who like a nice scent initially but don't want to walk into work holding a sign saying look at me!

Or, for poor souls like me, with skin chemistry or whatever that causes scents to remain strong for a long while. A little goes a long way.

Or, for poor souls like me, with skin chemistry or whatever that causes scents to remain strong for a long while. A little goes a long way.

Haha I'd love to have your cursed skin bro. A lot of scents (except CC's Cat o Nine) don't seem to last very long on my skin

Alright so I just ordered Southern Oud, I'm really excited about this one hopefully the scent lasts a decent amount of time

Lord willing, I plan to a bottle of Fine American Blend that my bride doesn't like for a bottle of Country Club For Men. I'm looking at the Classic Fougere, and will let you know how it turns out Friday afternoon.

Lord willing, I plan to a bottle of Fine American Blend that my bride doesn't like for a bottle of Country Club For Men. I'm looking at the Classic Fougere, and will let you know how it turns out Friday afternoon.

Oh man American Blend has been ony to do list for a while now, how would you describe it?

Hey everybody sorry for the neglect but there was a slight delay in my order but I should be receiving the Oud tommorow. I will be sure to keep you guys posted

Great! I used the Southern Oud again today. It is still my favorite of the three CC's I have, but all are very good.

proxy.php

Great! I used the Southern Oud again today. It is still my favorite of the three CC's I have, but all are very good.

proxy.php

Hey Bob nice picture! I just got my bottle literally 3 minutes ago.First thing I noticed was that the aftershave is Amethyst in color haha I was expecting something along the lines of brown, but no biggie. I popped the top off and this is already one of my favorite scents. Out of the bottle the scent is obviously quite strong of alcohol and not much else, but once I put a dab on my wrist it reminded me of Neumann's Heartwood, very rich and woody, but it still retains a certain level of freshness with the added citrus which is very nice. If you've tried Heartwood and love it you will love the Oud because it's very very similar to my nose. Im going to shave later this evening and I will let you know how it performs!

So I just finished shaving with my Red Injun and unfortunately I felt a little overly ambitious on the last pass and got a weeper right on my chin. I slapped on some of the Southern Our and oh my gosh this stuff feels awesome. At first it burns (and burns sooooo good!) But then the menthol starts to kick in and ends everything on a very soothing note. I wouldn't call the menthol cold but slightly tingly and very very nice. The post shave feel is incredible as well, my face felt the slightest bit sticky when I first applied but 5 minutes later the tackiness cleared up and my face was left feeling very soft and smooth and my weeper stopped bleeding! I call this aftershave a winner and I am definitely ordering some more of CC's other scents!

Last edited:
Top Bottom