What's new

Polsilver Siper Iridium, now i am a believer

I got a tuck of these with a recent razor purchase. I didn't use them right away and kept on with my Astras. Did a three pass with my Pearl yesterday on Astras and got a very close, great shave. Not much stubble today but wanted shave for the holiday. Used a Poli in my 34c and went full BBS. It was indeed sharp and very smooth. I was pretty amazed as I usually can't get shaves like that two days in a row. I'm going to give them a whirl in all my razors.

I got 1 Pols blade in a sampler that a member generously sent along with something I purchased. I used it for 6 days and only changed it out for the sake of other sample blades. I was wondering how long it would have lasted. From the above posts, 6 days sounds like a common duration.

I was impressed enough to buy 100 from DCC - waiting for arrival. Bought another 100 yesterday at a Black Friday sale ($19/100)

I just threw my first PolSilver SI in a Fat Boy on 5 and had a smooth, flawless shave. This blade ranks right up there with the best I've tried so far!

Top Bottom