What's new

4711 found

See if you can cancel your order. Then order it again and use this code: PFM20
You'll get free shipping. I saved almost $6.

I don't see a way to cancel the order....but I sent them an email with the code and asked if they could credit it for me...either way, still a good deal.

But thank you very much for the heads up!

There is a lot on Ebay, if you get 13.5 ounces, it is about 1.40 an ounce, if you get 27 ounces it is about a 1.14 including shipping and they do have it with spray/atomizer

Is this mainly unisex? or do they actually make a men's and women's, kinda hard to tell on bottles.

I pulled the trigger on the free shipping with code...thanks @Doc Brown

Last edited:
I don't see a way to cancel the order....but I sent them an email with the code and asked if they could credit it for me...either way, still a good deal.

But thank you very much for the heads up!
im sorry I didn't know about the code! My apologies

Thanks Doc! They ended up cancelling the order for me and I reordered with the code you posted and saved $6...I appreciate it!

Thanks Doc! They ended up cancelling the order for me and I reordered with the code you posted and saved $6...I appreciate it!

Glad to hear! It's also good to know they were helpful and it probably helped that we placed our orders over the weekend. This way you have a little extra time in case you want to make changes to your order since they're less likely to ship out over the weekend.

Love the fragrance of 4711 just wish the longevity was better .. I have the cologne and after an hour you can no longer smell it, that's a deal breaker for me

Does the aroma of 4711 aftershave last longer than that of their cologne? I've used the cologne as an AS splash for decades, but I've never tried their named aftershave. Same aroma? Longer lasting?

Mine is supposed to be delivered on Thursday! How about yours?

It came today. Took only about 18 hrs for delivery. I tried the AS a little while ago and so far it's continuing to grow on me. I'll try the cologne tomm, but overall I'm glad I got it, especially on clearance. Thanks again. Have you tried this before?

Last edited:
It came today. Took only about 18 hrs for delivery. I tried the AS a little while ago and so far it's continuing to grow on me. I'll try the cologne tomm, but overall I'm glad I got it, especially on clearance. Thanks again. Have you tried this before?
No sir, I have not. In fact, I've never smelled it either. I am looking forward to trying it.

my 4711 came in today....a day early and I like the scent...I'm always hesitant to order something I've never smelled, and then to find out it's unisex even made me more nervous....but I find it to be a really nice scent, and I don't find it to be feminine at all....I will use both the AS and EdC tomorrow.....if it goes well I may just order another set to have on hand....really for $10 for both bottles shipped, it may be one of the best bargains I've got in a long time! Again, thanks Doc for the free shipping code!

my 4711 came in today....a day early and I like the scent...I'm always hesitant to order something I've never smelled, and then to find out it's unisex even made me more nervous....but I find it to be a really nice scent, and I don't find it to be feminine at all....I will use both the AS and EdC tomorrow.....if it goes well I may just order another set to have on hand....really for $10 for both bottles shipped, it may be one of the best bargains I've got in a long time! Again, thanks Doc for the free shipping code!
Mine came in today as well and I agree 100% with you!!! This was my first blind buy ever! I just trusted my B&B brothers like you and went for it! My wife loved the smell also! I see more of this in my future as well!!! This has a very classy, albeit light, smell!

Mine arrived on Tuesday, and I had never smelled it before either. Be careful, as its easy to get too much... yeah that was me on Wednesday, good thing its not too strong. I did catch whiffs of it thru the day.

Today I tried a cocktail of 1 part 4711 and 1 part Aqua Velva Ice Blue..... AMAZING!! An even better smell than 4711, but eliminates the slightly "old man" scent that AV has on its own. Plus the menthol and glycerin from the AV give it better face feel.

Thanks, Doc. I ordered the cologne/AS combo with free shipping for ten bucks, far less than what I paid for just the AS sitting amongst my collection! 4711 AS will now become my only duplicate product... You are a tremendous enabler, in only the best sense (scent?) of the term.

Glad I could help. I was a little hesitant too but so far I've liked everything I've tried and I'm looking forward to trying even more things. That might be the only reason for me not to buy more of this. If another good deal on something else comes along then I want to make sure I have room for it.

Thanks, Doc. I ordered the cologne/AS combo with free shipping for ten bucks, far less than what I paid for just the AS sitting amongst my collection! 4711 AS will now become my only duplicate product... You are a tremendous enabler, in only the best sense (scent?) of the term.

Well we make enabling a group effort lol. Larogers posted about the clearance. I upped the ante with the free shipping. Harder to resist.

Top Bottom