What's new

WCS's Website Seems to be Having Problems.

WCS's website seems to be having problems. I can't log into my account or add anything to a shopping cart. I get this message when I try either of those things:

Data was lost while sending your request to the server (the form's post data was truncated). Please hit the back button and try again. If this continues, you may have to start your request over. However if you are shopping, your current items should still be in your cart. If you commonly reach this error, please notify support.

Is anyone else having this trouble? This seems to happen when I try to do a few other things on the website like changing the way items sort, i.e. by brand, by price, etc.

Last edited:
I just got an email from Joh Koontz as I had sent an email notifying them of the issue earlier in the day. He says they are aware of the issue, and their tech support is working on it.

Just got another email from John. He believes the problem is rectified. I've logged in and begun to shop for ways to use the gift certificate I got for Christmas. So far the website is working fine.

Has their Deal of the Day gone the way of the Edsel? I've been getting the "will return shortly" message for a long time. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Top Bottom