What's new

Nacet

Facet blades have been around for about a century, from what I could tell, but the modern Nacets from Gillette apparently come highly recommended.

I have a sample Nacet, and I'm aching to try it out.

A 'Bulk' purchase for me is the same as a regular purchase, 3 10 packs at a time. The ONLY blade my face has enjoyed enough that I will actually order a 100 lot of is Israel Personna's. The Nacet, after reading this, I have figured I will go for my usual 30 pack order. If they turn out to be better than Indian Gillette sword's, then I'll have two different blades to stock up on, if not, Personna it is.

This is interesting - NACET are often available in local convenience/general stores here in Singapore for about 1 dollar per 5 pack... might have to give them a try.

I think the ones that were originally mentioned are the stainless steel ones, in the purplish tuck. I read somewhere that the platinum coated ones are not as good.

Yes those are the ones... not worth a crack?

Both

proxy.php

and

proxy.php

Both #1 and #2 are avaliable locally. I find #1 agressive/harsh and #2 very smooth .

Thanks Tan... did you manage to get hold of the gillette blacks? I have a pretty big stock if you would like to try ill be happy to post some.

I bought the purple pack Nacet in a store in Little India (Singapore) for $1.50 and the red/yellow pack at Haniffa Centre $6.50 for 25 blades. The red/yellow pack one I liked so I bought 50 of them.

12th shave on my first go-round with a Nacet Stainless. It's only now starting to show the very slightest sign of a decrease in performance. A very surprisingly rewarding blind buy.

Top Bottom