What's new

Need info on stirlings aftershaves

Hey guys I was looking at the stirling aftershaves. I was debating between their balms and splashes. Is there a major difference on those. I want the MITA and Sharp Dressed Man. The splashes are 12.50 while the balms are 6.50 or so. I know the balms are more moisturizing and probably have less alcohol but what else is the difference. I basically want the one with more fragrance to it.

Balms are like a lotion, splashes are your traditional aftershave.
The splash has more scent but less moisturizer.

The balms are lotion-like and mostly alcohol-free. The splashes have more fragrance. Note that the splash comes in a bottle that is roughly twice the size of the balm, although you will tend to use more of the splash.

--Bob

haven't tried stirling's balm, but like his aftershave splash.
personally preferred the mita over the sharp dressed man.
mita just seemed more unique and lasting.

$qcs vostok joris ems rosewood stirling margarita arctic amouage reflection december 14 2014.jpg

$sterling ben franklin UD993 sharp dressed man reynolds december 12 2014.jpg

Yea I want the sharp dressed man, For the winter since its a warmer scent and MITA for the summer since its a menthol. I have a ton of soaps and brushes. Now to start my razor and aftershaves collection.

Hey guys. Just bought some stuff from Stirling. I bought the aftershave sampler pack. Sharp dressed man, margaritas in the artic, vanilla sandalwood and the port au prince, along with a MITA shave puck and Stirling noir puck. Wanted the Bonaparte but couldn't spend all that money. So I have some aftershaves now. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the MITA and sharp dressed man balms for Christmas. I was hintig at them for a while and was told not to purchase anymore stuff for shaving after my hint. Let's hope haha.

You will like all the Striling scents. Don't forget the barbershop. Very unique as far as barbershop scents go

Is it really? Cuz I have two barbershop scents. One from WSP and one from maggards. They are good but in my mind a summer shave soap cuz of the clean refreshing feeling. I will definately buy a puck of it in feb once it starts heating up. Maybe buy the aftershave if I like it also to pair with it.

Top Bottom