What's new

Hi From Indiana

Hi all . I just started DE shaving . I bought a Merker 42C , Parker Black Badger Brush , D.R. Harris Marlborough soap , and Personna Lab Blue blades . I have only used it twice so far and it is much better than the Fusion I was using but I'm sure most of you could have already told me that. :thumbup1: Need to work on my technique a bit and I'm sure it will get even better . Thats all for now .

Landon

Welcome to the club, Landon. Glad to have you aboard. Congratulations on your shaves, and yes, they will become even better as you progress in developing your technique.

Hi all . I just started DE shaving . I bought a Merker 42C , Parker Black Badger Brush , D.R. Harris Marlborough soap , and Personna Lab Blue blades . I have only used it twice so far and it is much better than the Fusion I was using but I'm sure most of you could have already told me that. :thumbup1: Need to work on my technique a bit and I'm sure it will get even better . Thats all for now .

Landon

What technique, pressures, angle?

Welcome! I have the Marlborough soap myself and it's excellent. With practice you'll soon be making rich, slick lathers and luxuriating in your shave. Perhaps pick up a blade sampler so you can see whether one brand really stands out for you. But the biggest thing right now is to really master your technique. Enjoy.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hello Landon and my warmest welcome to B&B, the #1 wet shaving community in the world. Also, excellent choice on the 42C - it's my all-time favourite DE razor!

Hello Landon. Welcome to the forum.

I also switched from a fusion. I am now slowly learning my way around this new world of DE and brush shaving, one baby step at a time. I’m really glad I discovered the B & B forum and I know you will enjoy being a member.

Thanks for your post and happy shaving! :)

Top Bottom