What's new

Speick Active AS

I love the Speick scent, deodorant specifically, and I'm looking to pick up some cream and AS splash. Has anyone tried the "Active" line from Speick? I saw it listed on Fendrihan, and just wondering if the Active scent is different from the normal balsam scent. Any input would be appreciated

Those are really great reviews, I think I'll pick some up. I didn't realize they sell the soap in tub form as opposed to stick

For me, the Active soap in the tub performed better than the Active cream in the tube.

The Active soap has a soft malleable croap consistency. It is a great soap, but I wouldn't

say no to a hard soap stick version of Active if they decided to produce one.

Tried both the normal and Active line. Still half a bottle of the regular left, already going through my 3rd bottle of the Active. Scent seems much 'purer' and the skincare properties are just a bit better for me. They are both topnotch but I'll stick to the Active-line. the scent is almost therapeutic.. My number one!

I've also wondered about the entire active line. What mostly appeals to me is they make soap in a tub. I just recently acquired a couple of soap sticks, Speick and Tabac, and hopefully I'll get the hang of those. It doesn't sound like rocket science!

Interesting… I love Speick, but have never tried the "Active" version of the lotion (splash). I thought I had heard it wasn't as good as the regular. But perhaps I'll have to give it a try the next time I am somewhere that has it!!

Add this to my short list. Not sure how I missed it for so long. Speick rules the world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom