What's new

Lovers of the Black Handled Super Speed? Sign in here

I looked over the clubs and brotherhood forum, and unless I missed it, there is no club for lovers of this razor.
If you are a lover of this smooth, mild but efficient razor, please post your pics here.
Mine's a '67.

$100_1996.JPG$100_1995.JPG$100_1997.JPG

Lovely. I started out with one in the 70s and used it for years. Lost it somewhere between basic training in the Air Force and moving to training facilities at Chanute AFB, Ill. That started a long, slow period of terrible shaves with electrics, disposables and carts.
Wonderful to have an old friend back.

Barbasol, Proraso, and a Black handled Super Speed. Must've been a good shave!
Nice razor, Herm! Of course, i already know you've got good taste. :)

Hello men, I just want to make a quick post with a photo of my Black Handle Super Speeds. The one in the package is a 1985, the two on the sides are 1972, and the one on the top is a 1978. I do enjoy my Black Handle Super Speeds. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418599044.039995.jpg

A two for one today, first time with my new Brush and a brand new soap to try out. Only one Razor for the job. The soap was a dream, lovely fragrance and a very nice lather.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423058084.517890.jpg

I could not find this thread in the clubs and brotherhoods sub forum. Had to go back through my history to find the link. Wenmt through all 5 pages. Perhaps they fall off the list when there is low activity, or perhaps my computer isn't loading all the pages?

Last edited:
Top Bottom