What's new

Wolf Whiskers

Here's my newest Wolf Whiskers brush.

It's the Julie style handle. The color is 7 Seas which apparently isn't used by Peter anymore because of inconsistencies in the blanks from the vendor. I took a chance on it and I'm completely thrilled with the way it turned out.

Knot is a Shavemac 24mm Silvertip 2 band in a bulb shape (not the D01). Loft is 52mm.

View attachment 674531
View attachment 674532
View attachment 674533

Peter's work is flawless, just absolute perfection. These brushes are addictive as I'm already thinking about what to do for the next one.
Very nice. I just got the pics of mine. I'll post once it arrives.

Here's my newest Wolf Whiskers brush.

It's the Julie style handle. The color is 7 Seas which apparently isn't used by Peter anymore because of inconsistencies in the blanks from the vendor. I took a chance on it and I'm completely thrilled with the way it turned out.

Knot is a Shavemac 24mm Silvertip 2 band in a bulb shape (not the D01). Loft is 52mm.

View attachment 674531
View attachment 674532
View attachment 674533

Peter's work is flawless, just absolute perfection. These brushes are addictive as I'm already thinking about what to do for the next one.

Beautiful!

Wow, the Blues are mixed well.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I'm really liking this brush. The Shavemac knot is rather nice as well. A surprising amount of backbone and very soft with no scritch at all. Only a few shaves on it so far but either it's starting so soften up even more and get a bit better or I'm just getting used to it. Either way I'm enjoying it and I'm happy with my choice.

My knot gets to him tomorrow. Makes me wonder when Peter mite turn it. :tongue_smAm geting excited to see how my handle will turn out.

+1.
He sent me a email, that he got the knot today and will be turning it soon.
Great. Here's what I went with.....

proxy.php

Thanks and here's the particuliars.....
1301 with beehive top. Base is Murrell marble and beehive is pearl white.
Base looks different from his gallery because he had to cast it differently when I wanted the pearl white hive
Knot is a 26mm Nathan Clark envy white supreme bulb set at 54mm

Oh, so happy Peter, turned my handle.
$DSC_0945.jpg
$DSC_0946.jpg
$DSC_0947.jpg
$DSC_0948.jpg

With all the really bright brushes, I've seen on B&B. I wanted a dark handle. I knew the risk of having one side being darker, i.e. one side not having red. But for me it really work in the looks department.

Top Bottom