What's new

Hello

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeff. I'm from Brampton, Ontario, Canada and just started wet shaving with an Edwin Jagger DE and brush. Um...I'm 36, a high school teacher, I have a wife and 3 kids, I'm a craft beer geek and recently got into nice whiskies, and look forward to being part of this community.

Every time in the past few months when I've googled anything about shaving this site has come up, so I thought I'd join. It'd be cool to connect with any other "Toronto Area" folks on the boards as well.

I feel like my shaving is going "ok" so far - I've done maybe 5 shaves with my new DE razor, I have a multipack of blades I'm trying out to find out which suits me best, and am thinking about making the leap to straight at some point soon.

Looking forward to good conversation, advice and feeback.

Cheers,

Jeff

Ahh! My apologies for not remembering!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you, tomorrow. We celebrate ours in October, but I've always loved the American tradition of celebrating it over a 4 day weekend in November.

Thanks, and I will likely ask A LOT of questions along the way - especially as I get into straight razor shaving...

Welcome Jeff! I'm a newbie as well, and settling into DE shaving. I just picked up an EJ89 today and love it!

You'll learn a lot on this site. Good luck, and good shaving!

Hello and welcome, Jeff. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeff. I'm from Brampton, Ontario, Canada and just started wet shaving with an Edwin Jagger DE and brush. Um...I'm 36, a high school teacher, I have a wife and 3 kids, I'm a craft beer geek and recently got into nice whiskies, and look forward to being part of this community.

Every time in the past few months when I've googled anything about shaving this site has come up, so I thought I'd join. It'd be cool to connect with any other "Toronto Area" folks on the boards as well.

I feel like my shaving is going "ok" so far - I've done maybe 5 shaves with my new DE razor, I have a multipack of blades I'm trying out to find out which suits me best, and am thinking about making the leap to straight at some point soon.

Looking forward to good conversation, advice and feeback.

Cheers,

Jeff
Try to stay with one razor shave process and gear for a while, it's more beneficial for the learning curve.

Top Bottom