What's new

INCOMING! Wolf Whiskers.

WOW!!!!! Got an email last night. Headed my way is an Eagle in blue with a red stripe, Shavemac 2 finest fan. I've been waiting on Pete to get back, and it looks like the wait is well worth it!!! This is an amazing brush! Can't wait to lather it up and report on it's performance.

$wolfwhisker.jpg

I am not a Broncos fan :)

i liked the red and blue color just because it appeals to me. It's also kind of patriotic. And the shape is the Eagle shape. Long story but the Eagle is important to me for several reasons.

Thanks for the positive comments on the brush! Pete is great to work with.

That's a real compliment, Joe. Your brushes are stellar too. I just looked at the thread from Ulricus. Maybe after the holidays I can see what all the commotion over in the Shaverjoe corner is about! Those brushes for Ulricus are beautiful!!!

It looks like a Marine blood stripe to me, especially since the rest of it is navy blue. I might need to try to procure one of these for myself at some point.

It has ARRIVED!!! More beautiful in person than in the pics the Pete sent me. I'll try it out and let it bloom tomorrow. The knot feels wonderful and it has a great heft and feel.
$image.jpg

Top Bottom