What's new

Let's all "3017" a Stick of Arko together . starts Jan 01, 2015

Let's ring in the new year with one of the best low cost shave sticks out there: Arko!. I decided to start after Christmas for those that just completed the Williams GRRRRR and want to enjoy nice Christmas shaves.

Who all is with me on this 3017 attempt?

Also anyone infusing the Arko like the Williams?

Last edited:
Sounds like torture! :tongue_sm

Count me 1/4th in (that's all I have left of my current stick, and I'm trying to go on shave sabbatical)

Let's ring in the new year with one of the best low cost shave sticks out there: Arko!. I decided to start after Christmas for those that just completed the Williams GRRRRR and want to enjoy nice Christmas shaves.

Who all is with me on this 3017 attempt?

Also anyone infusing the Arko like the Williams?

Correction: one of the best, period.

Ordinarily, I would be in for something like this, but I 3017'd a stick of Arko a year ago. Unless you're the type that makes a really excessive amount of lather (enough for 6-8 passes), be prepared to not use another soap or cream until June.

Not in . I use Arko 9 out of 10 shaves anyway. Use what I want, then switch to another, just for fun. Arko, Cella, Prorasso., and sometimes Spieks.

I bought a case for 13-14 dollars, and free shipping a couple of months ago. I didn't know how the ISIS/Turkey connection would effect shipping or production.

I bought a case for 13-14 dollars, and free shipping a couple of months ago. I didn't know how the ISIS/Turkey connection would effect shipping or production.

Turkey is a very large country. I do not think that problems at the eastern border will impact shipping in, let's say, Istanbul or Ankara.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Once I get through my Williams (Grrrr! :lol: ), I'll be tackling my Dr.Dittmar most likely. My Arko will be kept back in reserve for travel, as it lathering in just about any kind of water.

Don't think i will go in on this one, sorry! Currently doing 'No-change November' with my Cella, and look forward to going back to my big multi-soap/cream rotation. I use my Arko stick pretty much exclusively for travel, and i will be away for a few days in December, so i will certainly be shaving with Arko then. Good idea though :thumbup1:

Top Bottom