What's new

Hi, i'm a n00b

Not new to wet shaving but new to the board. I've been wet shaving for over a year now. I started with a Parker butterfly safety razor and then moved on to an iKon 101, which i loved until the top plate broke. I bought an iKon 102 slant to go on the bulldog handle I already had and now love that. Best shave i've ever had. I also own a Merkur 34C which is a great backup. I'm starting to get the itch, as i am online looking at italianbarber.com and other websites almost daily. It's starting to become an addiction that i've spent a small fortune on, even though i started doing it to save money. I've asked my wife for a ATT Colossus R2 for Christmas. Hopefully she squares me away.

haha i didn't even realize that I had joined the site a year ago. Anyway, i've not been posting, so that makes me a n00b.

Welcome! I'm fairly new myself, in the short time I've been here though i've figured out two things:

1- If you don't know, just ask... Don't hesitate to ask a question or an opinion.

2- Don't get Alum in your mouth...

Lol, seriously though WELCOME!!!

Not new to wet shaving but new to the board. I've been wet shaving for over a year now. I started with a Parker butterfly safety razor and then moved on to an iKon 101, which i loved until the top plate broke. I bought an iKon 102 slant to go on the bulldog handle I already had and now love that. Best shave i've ever had. I also own a Merkur 34C which is a great backup. I'm starting to get the itch, as i am online looking at italianbarber.com and other websites almost daily. It's starting to become an addiction that i've spent a small fortune on, even though i started doing it to save money. I've asked my wife for a ATT Colossus R2 for Christmas. Hopefully she squares me away.
Stan's razors are worth it. ...especially the Colossus.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, wet shaving is such a fine experience that it easily becomes addicting and the AD starts... Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom