What's new

Catie's Bubbles

I've heard that Catie's Bubbles has started making aftershaves. Seems they're always sold out so I'm not sure what the scent options are or what the ingredients are. Anyone have any info on the scents, ingredients and availability?

LPV and QCV. Per a tweeted response from Chris, they sold out VERY quickly and will become available again once supplies arrive. Haven't seen an ETA on that.

Per the website, looks like they're very light on the alcohol content.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Salix Alba (Organic White Willow) Bark Extract, Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Polysorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil, Alcohol, Tetrasodium

I imagine they are very nice. I was checking the website daily for the LPV aftershave, but it's always sold out. I have read that it was briefly in stock yesterday, but it must have sold out within an hour or two. Purple Grapefruit and Stallion's Gardenia are currently in stock.

Per the website, looks like they're very light on the alcohol content.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Salix Alba (Organic White Willow) Bark Extract, Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Polysorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil, Alcohol, Tetrasodium

That's a deal breaker. AS splash must burn.

That's a deal breaker. AS splash must burn.

I think that some guys with dry skin especially need to take a break from heavy alcohol A/S. I alternate my splashes for this reason.

I do like a little tingle though.

I'm interested about hearing how you guys like this A/S and what it is exactly.

Mine has shipped - should arrive on Friday. I'll be happy to post my thoughts. I'm excited to try the LPV splash.

Top Bottom