What's new

Im at a lose please help

Ok so i just got some arko and a gem push button SE in a PIF. The shave with the GEM and the Arko was one of the best ever no irotation and my face felt great after. So i thoughy wich of the products was responsable for the good shave. So today i used my super speed with a VDH blade and the arko and same result if not a little better. So dose this mean this $1 shave stick is better than my Col Conk or VDH or even my nivea cream. I guess i will have to try my GEM with the other soaps and the cream.
Do you have any thoughts on the matyer or sudgestions.

I started with Col Conk and VDH. I have to say that I also had better shaves when I switched to other products. Arko is great stuff! You can always try the Col Conk with the GEM like you said. I bet Arko will make a lot of difference though

Ha ha! Yeah, Arko IS great stuff! I just got some too. I have to say, the worst thing about Arko is the way it makes you feel about your expensive soaps. I've even heard of people using essential oils to make Arko smell as good or better than some artisan soaps.

I still love my other soaps, I really do. But Arko is insanely good for the price.

Arko is really great, especially for the price. I think you have answered your own question. Shave and enjoy!

Ha ha! Yeah, Arko IS great stuff! I just got some too. I have to say, the worst thing about Arko is the way it makes you feel about your expensive soaps. I've even heard of people using essential oils to make Arko smell as good or better than some artisan soaps.

I still love my other soaps, I really do. But Arko is insanely good for the price.

Yep that would be me. It works. Better smell, and slicker

You have just learned a valuable wet shaving lesson; do not let price dictate your opinion on a soap before trying it! I swear by Haslinger Schafmilch and it's a mere $7 a puck.

Arko is an excellent shave soap. To me it's comparable or better to everything else I've tried - and that's nearly all of the popular soaps - including the more expensive stuff.

+1 on what has been said. When I first started this madness, I went for high end stuff and got great shaves. Now, I use moderately to even budget priced soap/creams and still get great shaves. It's all about you and what works for you and what you like.

You have just learned a valuable wet shaving lesson; do not let price dictate your opinion on a soap before trying it! I swear by Haslinger Schafmilch and it's a mere $7 a puck.
Indeed. A winner in this category is Williams Mug Soap.

yup arko is pretty awesome, the smell, some people just hate it, and I can kind of see why. Personally I dont mind the scent, but the lather it produces...awesome

Top Bottom