What's new

Ecre Noire - A PIF

PIF HAS BEEN CLOSED

So I wound up with 2 boxes of this cologne from Amazon. I didn't like the first, which has been PIF'd to a friend. And now I have a second mistake (NIB, unopened) to PIF here. Kudos to Amazon, btw, for crediting my money back, despite not being able to accept a return.

Just two "restrictions": 1) CONUS, only (sorry); and 2) If you (or your SO) don't like it either, please PIF it to the next [un]lucky contestant.

Postage on this one is on me. Future PIFs, if any, are up to you guys . . . .

Just post, "I'm in" or some such.

I'll leave this open until noon eastern on Friday, or thereabouts.

Last edited:
I'm in.
Very generous, and I'm dying to have this dark and brooding cold weather complement to summery Guerlain Vetiver.

Wow, with that sale we all want it! :p I'm not in, but thanks for the offer! My wife is currently content with my scent, so I may stick with it a little longer :p

I'm in. I'd love to try this. I just read a description of it and it does sound appealing to me. There's a lot of positive Amazon reviews as well.

I don't own a lot of cologne and this is nothing like anything I currently own. So it would be a welcome addition and likely see a good amount of use.

If I don't like it or my wife hates it I will PIF it to some other unlucky person and require them to do the same until it finds a good home.

Thank you,
David

Last edited:
I'm in! I've heard a lot about this stuff, and it sounds right up my alley! If it isn't, well... Maybe it'll be up someone else's! Thanks or the chance!

Top Bottom