What's new

Which TOBS after Eaton College and Avocado?

IMO, I have all 14 TOBS samples plus two full tubs. To me, all perform great, same thick , easy to create lather, so it's just a matter of scent preference!

My top 5 are: Grapefruit, Sandlawood, Almond, Jermyn Street and Mr. Taylor.

If you're sticking with TOBS.... then it doesn't matter as far as most of the scents go. That is, different people have their own favorites, and you will, too. Others' favorites are a poor predictor of yours, so you just have to go after them. Given all that, I'd support those who recommend Jermyn St. It, like the avocado, is a bit "different". Jermyn St. is meant for "sensitive skin" so it has a different ingredient profile. You might not like it -- I don't know -- but at least you'll know if you prefer the "regular" or the "sensitive skin" varieties. Then if you prefer "regular" you're back on track to pick scents.

I'm sorta with others' recommendations to try some non-TOBS creams, too, though. Other English creams, sure, but there are some "mo'different" ones, too, besides the other two "Ts". Al's, Em's Place (Americans), Simpsons (English) come to mind, along with a dozen others.

Last edited:
Chose the scent you like best. I try hard to believe that TOBS different creams differ from each other by more than just the scent, but I really can't
Say that that's actually the case.

Top Bottom