What's new

yesstyle.ca

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I was about to buy a few things on a website named yesstyle.ca but I stopped just before entering my email.

Their checkout asks for your paypal email and password while you are still on the yesstyle.ca website. It looks fishy to me. I checked a few websites and saw that they all say, no issues, enter your paypal information and you will be set.

I've contacted paypal on the subject as they might have a some widgets that they can use to verify if that seller is legitimate or not.

I'm wondering is someone here used them with paypal and how did it go? Was it the same where you entered your paypal information on their website during the checkout?

So far, I only paid on a website where I was directly redirected to https://www.paypal.com/<some URL here>

If I'm on the paypal website, I know it's legit.

Hmmm no info on yesstyle but I have paid for things with Paypal many times and as far as I recall I have always been redirected to Paypal to login and then returned back to the online store once payment is complete. Does seem a little fishy to me as well but then I am always looking for any potential problems when ordering online

Last edited:

Luc

Staff member
Reply from Paypal, they are unable to verify if the seller is legitimate or now.

This mean I will skip this one. Bummer, they had Mandom in stock!

Reply from Paypal, they are unable to verify if the seller is legitimate or now.

This mean I will skip this one. Bummer, they had Mandom in stock!

Luc,
You can get Mandom on Amazon for $14.35 & free shipping (though the price does fluctuate).

-s

Luc

Staff member
I'll have a look, thanks

Top Bottom