What's new

Name the Mascot PIF

I have not done a PIF for quite a long time and have been wanting to do one for awhile so here goes.
To win this PIF you have to name my new shaving Mascot and tell me why you think he deserves your name. You can also tell us about other inanimate objects that have been given names. He is an inexpensive little green fella with a wonderful handlebar mustache and large eyes. Some of you may have seen him in today's OCtober shave photo. Here he is in the flesh, er in the cloth.

The PIF will consist of a vintage razor, a soap or cream, a brush and some blades. It will be a good starter kit. I might put some options in there for DE or SE. It will run until 12 pm November 15. The winner will be chosen by a select group of celebrity judges hand picked by yours truly.

This contest is open WORLDWIDE. Goodluck.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1414472102946.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1414472102946.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 596
I'm in! Missure Snigglehausen!

The eyes are German, the hair French, and his moustache indicates a smile/giggle combo.

Lawrence, because that is the name of the character from office space he reminds me of.
$image.jpg

Last edited:
He should be named El Guapo, as in "Hey, El Guapo". Because it's Spanish for "The Handsome One" and it's the least you could do for the poor little fella that obviously tries so hard but still falls short (like some of us)[emoji6]

Top Bottom