What's new

Frustrated with Amazon

I have now purchased three bottles of Proraso Green aftershave splash from Amazon, and each one is different. I'm pretty sure the last bottle was just old and lost its scent. The first two I thought were differences between old and new formulations, but now I'm not so sure. Where can I buy Proraso Green Splash that consistently provides the same bottle every time you order the product. Italian Barber? West Coast Shaving?

I have found that ordering from B&B vendors like the ones mentioned above have always ensured freshness and consistency in product. I also value the customer service provided by said B&B vendors. There are many good vendors aside from the ones mentioned above who can meet your needs also.

I have found that ordering from B&B vendors like the ones mentioned above have always ensured freshness and consistency in product. I also value the customer service provided by said B&B vendors. There are many good vendors aside from the ones mentioned above who can meet your needs also.
I buy a LOT from Amazon, but all shave gear comes from our vendors, the BST or, for razors, eBay.

And Tony, that new avatar of yours is very disturbing. How about something less frightening to children like this:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 343
I have learned to look at Amazon to find their sources which I check out and if they sound honest with good reviews I buy directly from those sources. I may occasionally pay higher shipping but have never been disappointed in the products. Amazon has a questionable quality history and those "rumors" have been increasing of late.

Order tons of stuff from Amazon and never had a problem. I always look up the vendor source before placing order. Amazon Prime has simplified my life.

I specifically got Prime for the return policy. If anything is shipped through amazon there is a 30 day return policy, no matter what the seller's policy is. It makes things really easy when a description is incorrect or other things. If I don't get the quality I want it is really easy to return an item.

I've just found that I have to purchase things more in advance, which is no big deal for me.

Amen on Amazon's Prime! My wife and I use Amazon a lot. I buy most if my blades in 100 count packs at a time from them. Also picked up some travel cases and brush holders when WCS is out of stock. We haven't had any issues as yet.:)

Amazon have a pretty good system for return/refunds. I would encourage you to use it shouldn't you be happy with the product you order.

I have learned to look at Amazon to find their sources which I check out and if they sound honest with good reviews I buy directly from those sources. I may occasionally pay higher shipping but have never been disappointed in the products. Amazon has a questionable quality history and those "rumors" have been increasing of late.

I also am a very happy Amazon/Amazon Prime customer, and now, with Prime Pantry, even more so. Having said that, maybe I'm missing something here?. Would you expand on the 'questionable quality history' and "rumors" you mention?
Thanks.

-s

Top Bottom