What's new

Newbie from San Diego Check-In w/ Photo

Welcome to B&B! I like your taste in scotch. Just cashed my bottle this month or last... must. buy. more...

Be sure to check out the Speakeasy section of the forum, where we can continue the scotch discussion. And bourbon, and gin, and vodka, and beer...

Welcome aboard, lots of information, support, and opinions here, sounds like you are coming along nicely!
Glenlivet 12-year a part of your SOTD? I like it.....:lol:

Hello and welcome to B&B, Mike. This is a super forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Easy on the Glenlivet while shaving!!

Thanks! Just starting to fill out my profile now even though I signed up/lurked for a couple months. Not even sure what the hall of fame section is quite yet. But I do have the wiki and the forums to thank for making those excellent choices on the "starter" gear. That and youtube.

As far as the Glenlivet 12. Internally of course! That would be a bit of an expensive pre-shave and perhaps a waste of some single malt ? Up to interpretation I guess.
The hall of fame is where you give a small description if your self. ...You can find the link under my sig section.

Top Bottom