What's new

Christmas Cookie Exchange? Thoughts?

Can we do a Christmas Cookie Swap?

• Absolutey, we can make this work!

• Not a chance, I'm a negative Nellie who doesn't believe in magic.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Make your cookies, snap a shot and list a recipe. As a bonus the winner receives a one year membership to the jelly of the month club.:laugh:

Oooo! Now you're getting the darkroom involved. If your cookies turn out like Mike's post earlier, you could take them outside and use them as skeet. That brings in the great outdoors.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Oooo! Now you're getting the darkroom involved. If your cookies turn out like Mike's post earlier, you could take them outside and use them as skeet. That brings in the great outdoors.

How do you get the speakeasy included...maybe a cookie that's good for dunk'in? Rum cookies perhaps?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Do y'all remember in the TV show M.A.S.H. When BJ got a cookie from home in an envelope? It was all crushed. I can't help but thinking that's how a cookie would come to me in the mail from this bunch.

Do y'all remember in the TV show M.A.S.H. When BJ got a cookie from home in an envelope? It was all crushed. I can't help but thinking that's how a cookie would come to me in the mail from this bunch.

Well, the way this thread is going, it'll come crushed, with a tiny bottle of rum for dipping, a cigar, and a fountain pen :lol:

I am looking at cookie-tin on-line. This is insane. God, how I love retirement. Time to read hundreds of books, time to cook, time to shave right every day. I hauled out my camera for the first time in 4 years today: to document shaves, cookies, and bookshelves.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am looking at cookie-tin on-line. This is insane. God, how I love retirement. Time to read hundreds of books, time to cook, time to shave right every day. I hauled out my camera for the first time in 4 years today: to document shaves, cookies, and bookshelves.
Have you found the Darkroom yet?

Have you found the Darkroom yet?
I have discovered the Darkroom, indeed. Thanks. I've spent much pleasant time there drooling over people's shave dens. I'm sure I'll be checking in there more often, but I am a real amateur. I do want to take really good cookie pictures, if we can get this exchange going.

Top Bottom