What's new

Wife's first foray into wet shaving her legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The pruning of inappropriate posts will start soon.
Self editing would be appreciated and will keep this thread open.

Just a tip I think she really would like the scent of lavender, lime and rose soaps. Everybody should shave with DE razors instead of those overpriced multi blade carts.

I got my wife into wet shaving her legs but only after i demosntrated it was in fact possible and not hard so i shaved my leg from my knee up to my waist and i even shaved..... you know where. It was like wiping water off a windshield i was even shocked how effortless it was and now she has converted.

Gave my wife the blade today with an old derby. She loved it. Closest shave she's ever had. Success! Now I get to buy her a razor.. :p

Does her leg hair kill a blade as fast as it does a disposable. I would start a cart and once she used it it was no good for me anymore.

I'll let you know after I put the thing to my face this morning. I had already shaved with the blade twice, so I may just save the next one she uses for multiple uses.

I found the same thing with carts.

I'll let you know after I put the thing to my face this morning. I had already shaved with the blade twice, so I may just save the next one she uses for multiple uses.

I found the same thing with carts.
what I wanna know is why you would use a blade that's been on a different part of the body?:001_huh: Must be my OCD speaking.

Got my gf into DE shaving a week or so ago. Bought her a Lord L6 and she loves it! She actually said she doesn't understand why ALL women don't switch to DE razors. She said it was the best shave she ever had! :thumbup:

what I wanna know is why you would use a blade that's been on a different part of the body?:001_huh: Must be my OCD speaking.

+100.

That's a good way to get a rash or an infection.
My razors are mine, hers are hers.
She used my cartridge razor, years ago, when hers went bad, and I only found out after I shaved and got a rash on my neck, that took about a week to get rid of. I wasn't happy, and let her know how unhappy I was, every day, for about a week. Razors that shave the private regions should never be used around the face, or neck.

You all make the assumption that I let her shave those places with the blade. I agree with you. I just let her try on her legs so she could see if she liked it.

I post this so any interested readers know that it isn't a good idea, as said above.

+100.

That's a good way to get a rash or an infection.
My razors are mine, hers are hers.
She used my cartridge razor, years ago, when hers went bad, and I only found out after I shaved and got a rash on my neck, that took about a week to get rid of. I wasn't happy, and let her know how unhappy I was, every day, for about a week. Razors that shave the private regions should never be used around the face, or neck.

So note to self, get two more razors when and if the future gal of my life goes to DE. Got it.

You all make the assumption that I let her shave those places with the blade. I agree with you. I just let her try on her legs so she could see if she liked it.

I post this so any interested readers know that it isn't a good idea, as said above.

i just hope you sterilized the razor. Stoopid me for assuming. :001_rolle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom