What's new

Canadian PIF

Because we can't play in all the CONUS PIFs, I think a Canadian PIF is in order from time to time.

This is a "take your pick" PIF.

The winning Canadian will receive their pick of razors. Either A. a 1963 (I3) Gillette Slim adjustable TTO in very nice working condition (Doors open fully and close smooth and tight. Clicks to all adjustments.), OR B. a modern razor, an Edwin Jagger DE89 3 piece razor.

And a pick of blades. Two packs of either A. Astra, OR B. Shark.

And a pick of brushes. Either A. a boar, a purple handle B&B boar brush made for B&B members by Omega, OR B. A badger, a Vulfix 660S in super badger.

and a pick of soaps. Either A. Ogallala Bay Rum, Sage and Cedar, OR B. Col. Conk Glycerine. If you pick the Ogallala you have to further choose between a puck or a stick.

Just say I'm in and name your province and your picks. Winner will be chosen at random at the end of the month.

Awesome PIF John! I have most of these items already so I'll refrain from lowering the odds for everyone else and say not in thank you.

I am in, Ontario

razors:A. a 1963 (I3) Gillette Slim adjustable
blades: B. Shark.
brushes: A. a boar,
soaps: A. Ogallala Bay Rum, Sage and Cedar stick

Wow, what a PIF! I'm in! From British Columbia.

My picks?

Slim
Astras
Vulfix
Ogallala stick, I thinks.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Awesome PIF. That said, not in as I have two or three of the items and I think they should go to someone who'll enjoy them all as a new experience.

Transplanted Nova Scotian in Ontario

Top Bottom