What's new

Any Lightsaber enthusiasts?

I am a member at fxsabers. I collect force Fx lighsabers and modify/upgrade them, its my other hobby besides collecting vintage straight razors.

I upgraded this metallic force fx (initial cost $130) with a Nano bisccotte sound and flicker effect card, a 2w bass speaker, a class 2 lazer, and a special blade used to make a frosted effect, a Dueling blade holder and in hilt recharge port.

Parts cost: $200

$li.jpg$g.jpg$dfvd.jpg$lifgjd.jpg

Yeah I'm in college and spent my whole tax return on it. However it is so loud, bright and shimmery flickkery, the handle is pure metal and heavy, it is so close to the real thing. NO REGRETS!

Thanks guys its a fun hobby, Im looking at making one from scratch now. However I also want more razors, haaha the struggle ;)

I bought 3 Force FX Lightsabers about 2 years ago at 70% off when a store was closing down and resold them when they were hard to get hold of for a little while, as a Star Wars fan it was REALLY hard not to open one of them and have a 'swish' about:001_smile

Hahaha great grab. If it was a dooku though I hope you kept it a long while, those go for 500 now!!!

How nice .I have a dooku in my office. Not nib though. Got 6 sabers in total. The gem in my collection is a Luke rotj hilt from master replicas. Solid aluminum.

StAndre

Top Bottom