What's new

first 100 pack

i just ordered my first 100 pack, I didn't do and sample packs but tried 5 different blades and got feathers free with a razor and just loved them. I can shave at # 9 on my slim and do a two pass shave so I was hooked and ordered them...

My first 100 pack was the Astra SP - though I think I am now highly likely to get a 100 pack of Feathers as my next purchase too. I tried just a few different blades from a sample pack initially but quickly found what suited best.

My first blade purchase was a sixty pack of feathers. The next time I buy feathers I will probably buy a hundred. But then, I have six different brands of blades, and at least fifty of each. I bought a hundred and twenty crystal blades just this week. It's hard for me to buy blades in small amounts when they are so much more economical in bulk. And fortunately, I have not yet been burned with a hundred blades I dislike enough to not eventually use. Feathers are very good blades, but there are others out there. I'm a huge fan of Personna medical prep blades and Astra SPs just as much as feathers, for different reasons.

Congrats on your first 100-pack purchase! I thought my 100 pack of Personna Labs would last me forever but between PIF's and adding them to trades, I've already run through half of them.
It's a great feeling finding what you like and taking that plunge - enjoy your Feathers!

Congrats on your purchase. Feathers are some of my favorites. I still havent used all of mine but I saw that the 100 pack of Feathers are on sale at IB.

I bought 100 Voskhod last week. Then started thinking I like Personna Reds a bit more. Maybe I should grab 100 and alternate. Oh wait, I still have about 50 other blades sitting around. Shaving dilemmas.

When I first got into traditional wet shaving, my wife purchased my first razor for me and also ordered a 100 pack of Sharks. I was excited and impressed with the order. 100 blades for 10 bucks. That was at a time when I thought all blades were the same. Now that I've tried a a few different other blades, I kinda wish she hadn't gotten the Sharks but got something else instead. Oh well...about 50 or 60 or so more to go.

I'm not sure which Personna blades they are, but I have the blue box of 100 US made blades. Great blades, found them for around $14 and free shipping.

I recently after 6 months of trying blades, ordered 100 Personna Platinum Chromes (aka Reds). Feathers are a close second and could easily find a way into my regular rotation and I may order 100 of them as well.

I'm not sure which Personna blades they are, but I have the blue box of 100 US made blades. Great blades, found them for around $14 and free shipping.
These are the comfort coated ones, right? Smallflower sent me these on accident after I ordered the Reds. I called them and they sent the right ones out right away, but I'm expected to send back the blues, which I will, but I'm highly tempted to pull one out and try it. They won't notice one out of a hundred, right?

No, no, I won't do it, but maybe I'll have to just send them payment for them instead of mailing them back.

I am up to trade pack for Pack when they arrive, almost went with sp because of the reviews here. But i paid $25 from Japan dealer, and i know i like feathers, and i think they like me. They haven't bit me yet. I shave with a slim at 9 and i go slow and take my time.

These are the comfort coated ones, right? Smallflower sent me these on accident after I ordered the Reds. I called them and they sent the right ones out right away, but I'm expected to send back the blues, which I will, but I'm highly tempted to pull one out and try it. They won't notice one out of a hundred, right?

No, no, I won't do it, but maybe I'll have to just send them payment for them instead of mailing them back.

Yup, they are the comfort coated ones. You should keep them, well worth it.

I re-started DE shaving in late Feb-14. Since then I have been trying various sample packs. Based on my shaving log, my first 100 blade order will be Ladas and/or Rapria Platinum Lux. These two have give me great shaves regardless of which razor, soap/cream, I use.

My first 100 pack was Personna Reds. I loved them with my Merkur LH. Once got my Futur, though, they didn't work for me at all! So, I just ordered my second: Astras.

First 100 pack was Astra SP. I love the low cost...but I don't want to wait a year and a half before using other blades, so I plan to PIF and trade a few of the individual 5xblade packs.

First 100 pack was Astra SP. I love the low cost...but I don't want to wait a year and a half before using other blades, so I plan to PIF and trade a few of the individual 5xblade packs.

I'll trade you some buddy, do you like feathers? The razor blades that is......

Top Bottom