The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I thought you guys had dry heat?

compared to who?

Now 11'C / 52 F with 71% humidity

Wellington NZ

Humidity

The relative humidity typically ranges from 58% (mildly humid) to 90% (very humid) over the course of the year, rarely dropping below 43% (comfortable) and reaching as high as 98% (very humid). The air is driest around November 16, at which time the relative humidity drops below 65% (mildly humid) three days out of four; it is most humid around July 12, exceeding 86% (very humid) three days out of four.

I thought you guys had dry heat?

compared to who?

Now 11'C / 52 F with 71% humidity

Wellington NZ

Humidity

The relative humidity typically ranges from 58% (mildly humid) to 90% (very humid) over the course of the year, rarely dropping below 43% (comfortable) and reaching as high as 98% (very humid). The air is driest around November 16, at which time the relative humidity drops below 65% (mildly humid) three days out of four; it is most humid around July 12, exceeding 86% (very humid) three days out of four.

Normally we do during late May and All of June where it can be as low as 3%, which is rather fun if you like going around shocking people with static electricity and temp can be from 100 to 115 regularly. Our Monsoon is usually late June through early September so Temps range from 99 to 105 with humidity in to 50-70% range for most days. August is the worst month for the humidity, but we have tremendous thunderstorms and lightning shows during this time. The rest of the year is very pleasant with humidity averaging about 30%

Copenhagen and North Zealand

proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Another brutal day here in lovely South Texas

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 23

martym

Good Morning B&B'ers around the world. We have another beautiful South Texas morning.
Thursday and Friday we were out of town. We had 9 ceiling fans in our house running the whole time on high and the air con set at 81. Because of our beautiful weather, our air con ran for 6 1/2 hours each day. That's nuts!
Here is this morning's current temperature:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 20

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
.....and we thought it was a nice warm.....ish day here today, then I look at your day Marty.
Quite mild for the time of year with still another month of winter to go.

$weather 27th.jpg

martym

Nice weather.
It won't get really hot here until August! Then it is brutal.
I am guessing that we shall have about 30-35 straight days over 100.

martym

Right now it feels like spring. A cool evening.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 14

martym

Another beautiful South Texas Morning.
Sat outside and drank a cup of coffe and relaxed before getting my day started. It just doesn't get any better than that. Actually it does but this is what I've got.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 11
It's 96F with a hat index of 106F. Excessive Heat Warning and Black Flag conditions, so what do I do? Ride my bike to work at 2PM, of course.

martym

Just a beautiful morning for fishing!
Too bad I'm going to work!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom