What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
54º F here along the Windsor Straights .. forecasts are for a couple more of same. Worried my daffodils will sprout

56 degrees in northern Indiana, and the sun hasn't even came up yet. I'm going to have to check my fruit trees and flowers. I'm sure they think it is spring by now.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
50°F now, going to about 65. The overnight low was higher than the average high for this time of year.

25 degrees and Snow storm started last night..l continue through Tuesday evening. So far 14 inches of snow. Long commute into work normally takes 20 min. Took an hour today

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
71°F. I'm really afraid of what February and March are going to bring to get things back into balance.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
For you guys Back East, a front is passing us here in the great lakes state that has caused the balmy temperatures to keep falling since midnight. Still can't believe it is Christmas Eve and a sunny 46º F. I've wondered also about the payback!

For you guys Back East, a front is passing us here in the great lakes state that has caused the balmy temperatures to keep falling since midnight. Still can't believe it is Christmas Eve and a sunny 46º F. I've wondered also about the payback!

I hear there is a rare full moon coming up, Gary.

Top Bottom