What's new

Lee's Razors problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated above YMMV, but to answer your question I read the post where the vendor responded to a thread on a shaving forum started by someone that was having an issue with his store regarding product outages, delivery delays, lack of response to emails, lack of follow through, lack of communication and general slowness :

With this, which seems to address all the above issues with "it's not my fault".

I’m sorry, but nice guy or not, responding (even in part) to the above with "The delays are because WE ARE BUSY." Is not the tone/attitude I’m looking for in a vendor. I don’t think my interpretation of this reply is some ‘crazy’ out of left field rant either, regardless of how many (or who) jump me for it.

-s

So then use the ability you have to not buy anything from him. Nobody is twisting your arm, and I am sure he will not miss you. Like he said, he is busy, so obviously whatever issues other people have with his business, apparently there are people out there that have no issue buying from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom