What's new

Vest/pocket pipes. Anyone use them?

I love the idea of it. Going for a stroll, spinning the stem around and sliding the pipe in my pocket for later.

Anyone actually use one and how do you find them?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I bought one many years ago before I knew anything about pipe smoking, not the best smoker, but works. Fast forward to the future, I bought an unsmoked Savinelli "Roley" vest pocket pipe just for the collection, it remains unsmoked for now. They are sold by various names, to include "Rolex" as well as Roley. Savinelli still makes them and they are not cheap. Best bet is an auction site. More of a novelty than a practical smoker. Any short "pocket" pipe or a small cob would be a better smoker, but they are unique and kinda cool.

I have owned and smoked those vest pocket pipes in the past but they did not suit my needs very well. It felt as if I was going to light my nose instead of the tobacco. I do have several Big Ben Pipo pipes that are more to my liking. They will fit easily in the vest pocket and provide a nice short smoke.

$002-597-0140.jpg

I used to want a vest pipe, but then I heard about how most of them were mediocre (at best) smokes.

That and I almost never smoke on the go... so there is no point in my having one.

Top Bottom