What's new

Best menthol AS?

Picked up and tried a shop rite version of skin bracer. 2 bucks and it was awesome. Didn't really like the smell though...

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Bootlegger's The Green Freeze. The cold bite of Osage Rub, plus the smooth face feel of Skin Bracer with the great vanilla scent!

If you have a Caribbean market near you, check it for Limacol or Alcolado Glacial. Both citrusy face freezers...

I'll check them out. My chief compliant is that they smell too old for me. Love the menthol and face feel but can't stand the smell.

I like the Anherb Aftershave conditioner. Really good menthol kick! And very good moisturising properties!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412530117.935478.jpg

Hands down there is only one winner up in this joint!!!

Its worse/ better (however you feel like it) than Osage Rub.

ALCOLADO GLACIAL
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412531670.004796.jpg

Such a very ice cold mentholated kick. It gets you shivers!

You're right, I tried Snakebite this morning and holy crap is that menthol! My face felt like when I have waaaay too much to drink (which, thankfully doesn't happen often). It doesn't have a scent, really, which is nice for days when I don't feel like smelling like anything in particular, but still want an aftershave with a kick.

Anybody have any experience with the ShopRite version of skin bracer? I cant imagine its that different but its got a hell of a bite!

I paid two and change for 2 oz I believe....never said it wasn't cheap just wanted to know how it performed

I'm not sure if it's the best, but it's definitely my favourite mentholated aftershave... Aqua Velva Ice Sport

Krampert's Frostbite is miraculous -- not only a whopping dose of menthol, and a nice outdoorsy-scent, but really nice face feel and healing capabilities. Those seem to be a rare combination.

I love the menthol kick I get from Barbasol Pacific Rush. I paid a buck seventy five at Dollar General. Amazing bargain. Amazon price was five bucks last I checked.

Yes, the Barbasol Pacific Rush and the Brisk definitely have the chill, and I really think these are two of the best smelling aftershaves on the market. I love the clean fresh smell of the Brisk and I really think it is nicer than any of the more expensive aftershaves/colognes that I have used.

Top Bottom