What's new

High Street Stores

Good morning / afternoon / evening,

Had a little spare time this morning so took an extended wander around my local main streets looking for stores that sell anything more than carts and goo. While online shopping is great and all that (I've just ordered two tubes of Proraso (red & green) to try out for the first time and further feed my growing disorder) it will not ever beat that hands-on with a proper physical shop, especially with the never before tried products you just want to hold and/or sniff. I did find Boots stocking their own labelled cream in a tube, and Superdrug did stock tubes of Ingram. I know Holland & Barrett do carry a small selection of Bluebeards Revenge stuff, but aside from that, I came up a little short this morning.

For fellow UK members - are there any high street shops here that carry any proper hardware/software or are we really just reliant on online shopping?

And generally - given that most guys shave, it got me wondering as to why we don't see small but dedicated shave shops on the high street given the limited selection available in the main chain stores. Or maybe it's because we are too much of a minority for it to be viable? Thoughts?

Thanks for the link - that was really helpful - I have a few of those listed stores locally so will take a look when I next head in to town :thumbup1:

Top Bottom