What's new

Omega 10066 $4.99 Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada) ymmv

Hi

I happened to be at two Shoppers stores today in Edmonton. Both had the Omega 10066 boar brush in white and black on clearance. Prices were different!
Store 1: $14.49 regular, sale price was $9.99
Store 2: $14.49 regular, sale was $4.99 and had a handful left

I bought from store 1 and then exchanged and got the difference back in cash at store 2.

In case anyone is from Edmonton, store 1=Whyte and Store 2=Ellerslie

$uploadfromtaptalk1411251915028.jpg

In montreal under the name pharmaprix , similar situation price varied from one place to the next
Got one for 5.99, saw it at 7.99 and 10.99

Did you happen to notice if any of their Proraso or any other shaving gear was also marked down or was it just the Omega brush?

I too have that brush, bought many years ago from Shoppers. It's still to this day my favorite boar brush. It's a brush I like to use to remind myself that I don't need to use a $200 brush to have a great shave.

Did you happen to notice if any of their Proraso or any other shaving gear was also marked down or was it just the Omega brush?

I too have that brush, bought many years ago from Shoppers. It's still to this day my favorite boar brush. It's a brush I like to use to remind myself that I don't need to use a $200 brush to have a great shave.

I saw the brush and some Real SHaving Co , strangely only a few proraso items were on sale the I went to another Pharmaprix and none were on sale???

Top Bottom