What's new

Get ready for the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction

Get those big boy pants out! See you tonight-----:thumbup:

proxy.php

:a50:Woo Hoo!!!!:a50:

:a29:C'mon B&Bers!! It's time to pile on and make this year even better than last!!

:a23:Just think of all the wonderful items that are going to this wonderful cause :angel:

:a20:Let's show em what we're made of here at Badger and Blade :thumbup1::badger:

I hope the Auctions threads don't have as much banter in them like the BST and everyone who posts also posts a bid.

I believe that only Bidding posts were allowed in the past, but I'm sure the rules will be posted at the start and the Mods/Stewards will be on top of things.

Last edited:
Got it Jason.

I sure hope it doesn't get out of hand and turn in to clown house threads with all the new members. You guys know what you are doing and will be on top of it though.

Nice to see the thought of a discussion thread for that type of talk.

Can't wait.

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Got it Jason.

I sure hope it doesn't get out of hand and turn in to clown house threads with all the new members. You guys know what you are doing and will be on top of it though.

Nice to see the thought of a discussion thread for that type of talk.

Can't wait.

Thank you for the reminder Bruce!

As stated before I deleted my own post (dern it).
There will be a discussion thread in the auction forum and a few floating around various other forums.

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Even today is not to late to donate.
We got a team standing by for last minute donations.

Anything helps the cause

I see a lot of check list on equipment here, which is good in front of the frenzy.

One thing though; has everybody licked the tyres? This seems to be what's needed for the winning bid, I seem to remember. We don't want any slips at the crucial moment... :tongue_sm

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I see a lot of check list on equipment here, which is good in front of the frenzy.

One thing though; has everybody licked the tyres? This seems to be what's needed for the winning bid, I seem to remember. We don't want any slips at the crucial moment... :tongue_sm
Hmmmm, you seem to do this car-buying thing differently over in Sweden:001_rolle

Youse have a good memory Bosse !!!!

Top Bottom