Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
James Jeffares
What are your nicknames/aliases?
I don't have any.
Where do you live?
Fort Irwin California
What is your age (or) generation?
43 and I do not consider myself a member of Generation X.
What are you in the real world?
For the past 17 years I have served in the Army. I am currently station at Ft. Irwin CA and I am at a cross road. I hit my 20 years in January 2018. I may stick around for one more tour depending when they want to send me when this one is up.
What is your favorite shave setup?
I am really new at this. I purchased the MERKUR 38C Heavy Duty Long Handle Double-Edge Razor back in January and have used it almost everyday ever since. I currently use Barbasol Original Thick & Rich Shaving Cream, but based on a little research (here on this board) I just ordered myself Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Cream. For aftershave I use Clubman After Shave Lotion.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I started this as a way to connect with my grandfather but I collect sports cards to connect with my childhood. Like many on this board I like to spend some quality time with my grill.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I was born and raised in Georgia but when it comes time to settle down I may move back to Texas (Round Rock). No matter if I move back to Georgia or back to Texas I will always be an Atlanta Falcons fan. One last thing... I have am going to see the Eagles on October 11th in Las Vegas.

Hello and welcome to B&B, James. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Thanks for your service!!

James,

Welcome to the Forum; Have fun at the Eagles concert...if you see Joe Walsh, ask him if he's had an Uncle name Frank:laugh:

Top Bottom