Submariner

Where do you live?
Hot Springs Village, AR

What is your age (or) generation?
Born in the 50s

What are you in the real world?
Retired and loving it on the golf course

What is your favorite shave setup?
Shaving soap lathered with a Silvertip brush. DE safety razor (Currently using a Henson).

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Golf, Photography

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

What is your real name?
Carl

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Submariner

Where do you live?
Hot Springs Village, AR

What is your age (or) generation?
Born in the 50s

What are you in the real world?
Retired and loving it on the golf course

What is your favorite shave setup?
Shaving soap lathered with a Silvertip brush. DE safety razor (Currently using a Henson).

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Golf, Photography

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Hello and welcome to B&B Carl!

It's very interesting that you served on no less than three classes of SSBN's back in the day. The USS Lewis and Clark, a Benjamin Franklin class boat, the USS John Marshall, an Ethan-Allen class boat and the USS Stonewall Jackson, a James Madison-class. You must have had some very interesting and sometimes intense experiences!

You probably got to know Holy Loch pretty well. I classify spending time in Scotland as under 'Intense experiences' especially the pubs on saturday night!

Again, welcome Brother @Submariner /Carl!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to B&B Carl!

It's very interesting that you served on no less than three classes of SSBN's back in the day. The USS Lewis and Clark, a Benjamin Franklin class boat, the USS John Marshall, an Ethan-Allen class boat and the USS Stonewall Jackson, a James Madison-class. You must have had some very interesting and sometimes intense experiences!

You probably got to know Holy Loch pretty well. I classify spending time in Scotland as under 'Intense experiences' especially the pubs on saturday night!

Again, welcome Brother @Submariner /Carl!
Holy Loch, Rota, Guam.....each had their own version of intense :) I was fortunate to serve on both the Atlantic and Pacific fleets. It was an experience that I will always remember (even if I can't talk about all of them :) ). Thanks!!

Top Bottom