What's new

Razorock Stealth - When?

I'm thinking..................................... never, or at least not until we find Big Foot and have a verified Unicorn sighting.

Seems like we are seeing some conflicting information. According to Joe's Twitter feed earlier today, he said:

"hasn't been put for sale yet. Just put up the listing so people can read and understand the description and terms."

Yeah I know. I read about that only after posting this, but forgot to delete the post. Everybody seemed to be panicking ...

... I probably didn't help.

:laugh:
True, you probably didn't help, but there has never been a better time to panic!:scared:
Come on guys, it's time to break out the torches and pitchforks. We might have to wait a few weeks to get the latest [insert product name here] that is trending on B&B!

Come on guys, it's time to break out the torches and pitchforks.

$SL20.jpg

Does Italian Barber normally reply to email inquires?

I've sent two emails to them in the last two weeks (and the second one through their website portal,) but I've yet to receive a response to either one.

-joedy

Not sure what sort of emails y'all are sending but I've received very prompt, professional and helpful responses from IB every time I have sent one.

Of course if I was them I probably wouldn't be able to respond to every "When is the Stealth going to be available?" email and can't blame them for that.

I think in general, we need to be cognizant of what Joe is up against. He is, without question, trying to a) improve the wet shaving hobby in general and b) be up front, fair, and do right by his loyal customers. To be honest, that seems to be working against him in some cases, but personally, I prefer that approach. It boils down to simple math. With the release in April, several thousand people demonstrated a desire to get a stealth slant. At most, a single machine shop can turn out 5-10 of these razors per day. So, let's say it's been 20 weeks since the first release. That is MAX 1000 razors, and that is under the best, most ideal conditions. It assumes no downtime, no defective stock, etc.

He knows despite his best efforts, h cannot meet demand, and it'll be a while before he can. So he's painted himself into a bit of a corner, and being a conscientious person, he feels a little trapped. There will be unhappy people upon its release.

So I think we need to cut him a little slack. :-D

I think in general, we need to be cognizant of what Joe is up against. He is, without question, trying to a) improve the wet shaving hobby in general and b) be up front, fair, and do right by his loyal customers. To be honest, that seems to be working against him in some cases, but personally, I prefer that approach. It boils down to simple math. With the release in April, several thousand people demonstrated a desire to get a stealth slant. At most, a single machine shop can turn out 5-10 of these razors per day. So, let's say it's been 20 weeks since the first release. That is MAX 1000 razors, and that is under the best, most ideal conditions. It assumes no downtime, no defective stock, etc.

He knows despite his best efforts, h cannot meet demand, and it'll be a while before he can. So he's painted himself into a bit of a corner, and being a conscientious person, he feels a little trapped. There will be unhappy people upon its release.

Well said, and I completely agree. He's doing what he can and people need to understand he's not playing games with them. He's trying to put out a great product at a great price, and doing that takes time.

I thought it was perfectly normal that you can't see "stealth" when it is there... :tongue_sm
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :001_smile

Help...I'm confused....I had decided to wait for the ATT slant over the Ikon. Now with the Razorock coming out and the reviews of the Razorock stealth in my head I don't know if I should get the Razorock or the ATT when they come out? Now I'm leaning towards the Razorock.

Top Bottom