What's new

Any new style injector razors being made nowadays?

So i saw a thread on the Cobras and wanted to know if there were any reasonable injector style razors being produced?

No new injectors since 2001--the Schick Type O was the last. However, there are four Injector-style razors in the wings. The Classic Cobra has been in (very) small-scale production for three or four years. The King Cobra is currently in limited production. The Mongoose is on the verge of being rolled-out (hopefully). And the Huntlee Katana is somewhere in the development process. However, none of them are injectors, although they all are SEs and have an Injector form factor. They are all designed around the Feather Artist Club Pro-series or Kai blades. There was some talk that Huntlee was also developing a new Stainless Steel Injector razor that would use regular injector blades, but that rumor disappeared with the teething problems of the Katana.

The only new injector I've seen has been an "off brand" handle that can hold injector blades that is a BIN on eBay. Haven't heard anything about it, and to be honest, you can find user grade vintage injectors for less. My L-series was $6. Looks like the handle got melted a little, but the head is fine and it shaves flawlessly. I'm just shaving, not looking to start a museum (not yet, anyway...)

Ive been wanting to hunt for an injector localy but life has been busy and im not too pressed to HAVE one right now otherwise id go ebay or other sites. But im awaiting my arrival of my G-Bar usps said expect sat del so im hoping to get it in the morning.

@ August West ... Thanks for the link if i catch the bug too bad i just might try that one.

Top Bottom