What's new

what would you love to have

but probably "not" get (due to price, availability, etc.)

mine are the gillette grand shave king which seem to few and far between, the king cobra classic because it doesn't use non modified double edge blades, the razorock stealth unless someone will sell one to me under $100, the merkur 37g gold slant that nobody seems to want to sell, and the gillette collector's handbook (not pdf) unless i can purchase it for under $100.

I'd love a Weber with a bulldog handle and polished head, just to see if it's an improvement over my Fatboy, but no way can I afford it. Besides, my Fatboy is aces.

The six NOS Filarmonica razor set that's on the popular auction site for the low buy it now price of $9650 or best offer. Really nice razors, and I believe that the majority of the proceeds are going to a charitable cause, but there's no way that one's in the budget.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-NOS-FILAR...849?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e918bfd9

I agree Nice set.

I would love to have a RazoRock Slant, or a nice 7 day SR set with hone and all items needed for Straights.

Not entirely sure. When I see the prices I don't really stop to consider whether I would want one or not. But the RR Stealth did get some pretty stellar reviews from the chosen few who have them.

A shave with ZERO irritation. A Stealth, CS N0. 88 in the bowl For some reason I find the black bowl is really cool.

That black aluminum bowl is one of the coolest shaving related items I've seen but I can't justify the price no matter how hard I try.

A vintage matched seven day set of straights with ivory scales. Not even sure that I would use them, but I would definitely spend copious amounts of time sitting around looking at them with a dumb grin. :thumbup:

I would love to find an antique Gillette Open Comp razor, in mint condition, in a small town antique store at a low price. Also nice, would be finding an unused puck of the Burma Shave soap my dad used for years.

Plisson Synthetic Brush. RR Stealth though I hope to get one. Whatever that Muhle Jet razor thing TSE had in his Top 10 Razor video

Top Bottom