What's new

Suavecito?

Have any of you gents tried this pomade? I am currently working on growing out my hair from a pompadour, and this is the one my barber recommends. Thoughts?

Thanks guys!

Have and use the extra heavey, great scent and the old is brilliant. A use on damp hair, comb, style and leave. No need to re comb and it just washes out with water at the end of a 14 hour day.

Great Pomade! It has great hold, washes clean, and my wife likes the scent! My two oldest sons and I use Suavecito.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I have three jars of Suavecito Firme/Strong Hold and love it. The Gold Standard for any water-basaed pomade. :thumbup1:

I always keep Suavecito in stock. Realize that it dries hard like a gel instead of being softer and greasier like a traditional pomade. It doesn't wear off like a gel does though. It can be reactivated with a little water 24 hours later if you haven't washed your hair in between. High heat and humidity will soften it instantly when you walk out of air conditioning but it firms up again once you are out of the humidity. I live in Mississippi on the Gulf Coast so this happens basically every time I walk oitside. Even so the pomade works all day long. Smells great too and washes out easily, which isn't like traditional pomade either.

Honestly I'm not sure if it's the heat or the humidity. It's extremely humid here so if LV is not as humid you'll have to let me know if you experience the same thing.

Has anyone tried the Brilliantcreme? I was thinking about giving it a try.
I found a local store in my area that carries the Suavecito line.

Top Bottom