What's new

ordered citrus musk and lime sec

Added citrus musk and lime sec to my order for a new table radio... Need to recap the radio I've been using in the office, and ordered a new radio until I get motivated to do it-decided a couple aftershaves needed to be added to the order!

Waiting expectantly... I know, I know, people usually like the citrus musk, but think the lime is a bit too "sweet", but I'm hoping to like them both.

I'll give an update when they arrive!

Oh, and the radio I ordered was a tesslor r301... Looks pretty nifty. And the radio to be recapped is a zenith H845(nothing too fancy, but really good sound-I've got two, LOL).

Dean

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Those two are my top 2 Pinaud products. I like the floral notes of the citrus musk and find that the lime sec works much better than the Original or the veg for my skin. I will be finishing both original and veg and will replace them with those two.

I truly enjoy all of the Pinaud products, although will admit that these two are probably towards the bottom of my list. Nonetheless, they still have a spot in my shave den! Definitely more summer-y aftershaves.

Another fan of Lime Sec and Citrus Musk.

Sure there are better lime splashes out there, but sometimes I find I want the refreshing, sweet lime of Pinaud's lime sec. Citrus Musk is for those more sophisticated mornings, I particularly like it with Godrej's new excellent lemon shave cream.

I've recently been addicted to AOS lemon shave cream... sounds like it might be a good pairing.

Dean

I love both scents, but the one I bought a bottle of (actually 2) was the Citrus Musk because it lasts longer. I would own the Lime Sec if it lasted longer for me. Good luck!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I like the Lime Sec. It has a nice fresh citrus lime scent. Great for the summer after a shave or anytime splash-on before heading out to eat shrimp.

I just added a crap load of menthol and some glycerin to my Citrus Musk. It out chills my Osage Rub now and smells much better. Now that I'm close to finishing the OR, I won't be restocking it as my CM will be replacing it.

I like the three ideas of the three preceding posts.

1. Adding menthol to Citrus Musk.
2. Mixing Bay Rum with Lime Sec
3. Eating Shrimp after using Lime Sec. (This combines two of my favorite things, shaving and eating) :001_smile

Interestingly, I have bottles of both Captain's Choice Lime AS and RazoRock's Lime AS, both excellent splashes, but there are days when I want the sweet limey, goodness of Lime Sec.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I like the three ideas of the three preceding posts.

1. Adding menthol to Citrus Musk.
2. Mixing Bay Rum with Lime Sec
3. Eating Shrimp after using Lime Sec. (This combines two of my favorite things, shaving and eating) :001_smile

Interestingly, I have bottles of both Captain's Choice Lime AS and RazoRock's Lime AS, both excellent splashes, but there are days when I want the sweet limey, goodness of Lime Sec.

+1 Bob. What's a good splash with oysters on the half shell?

How does the Pinaud Citrus Musk compare to AV Musk?

I have been looking at these two and the Lime is a given, wife loves Godrey Lime. I love AV Musk but its to warm of a scent for summers here, is the Citrus Musk lighter?

We have year round summer here, so always looking for light aftershaves.

Top Bottom