What's new

Tobacquisitions for August 2014

As we all await THE tobacquisition, we still may get BL items here and there....

Yesterday, I retuned home after a long day of work to see my mailbox overflowing with a package from America.

Little did I know that our resident Cigar Czar, Boris The Benevolent, had bombed me. And I don't think things will ever be the same :)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406941075.280002.jpg

I feel that I don't even deserve this. But I am speechlessly grateful. Thank you so much Boris!!!

Please B&B stop being so good to me, because it's making me feel bad :(

Last edited:
Want to know what you think of the Headley Grange, I had one after only smoking pipes for long time and it kicked my ***. Curious to hear you think.

As we all await THE tobacquisition, we still may get BL items here and there....

Yesterday, I retuned home after a long day of work to see my mailbox overflowing with a package from America.

Little did I know that our resident Cigar Czar, Boris The Benevolent, had bombed me. And I don't think things will ever be the same :)

View attachment 479196

I feel that I don't even deserve this. But I am speechlessly grateful. Thank you so much Boris!!!

enjoy! :thumbup1:

B&B is great like that. I received a nice package of cigars from Boris just a month ago (and tobaccos from Price and inkcoffee and a pipe from RobAtSGH). B&B is so generous. Long live B&B!

My first tobacuisition for August is a 2014 Brown Leaf LE pipe in Black & Tan. :spidey:< closest thing I could find to a happy dance

Last edited:
Well, I got pretty spendy today. I ordered this Peterson river lee collector series pipe. Whew, I hope it smokes really well.

$uploadfromtaptalk1407035407596.jpg

Saw a very good deal on eBay for two tins of McClelland X-Mas Cheer 2013... which is arguably the best VA I've ever had the pleasure of smoking.

Now, I have one tin jarred, and (soon to be) three tins in storage. That should last me a bit of time... until I inevitably get more 2013 CC.

Saw a very good deal on eBay for two tins of McClelland X-Mas Cheer 2013... which is arguably the best VA I've ever had the pleasure of smoking.

Now, I have one tin jarred, and (soon to be) three tins in storage. That should last me a bit of time... until I inevitably get more 2013 CC.

I stockpiled a few tins of this, but haven't jarred any.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407205810.840699.jpg

Another aged tin of SG. This time it's an old skiff mixture (one of my favorites) the same guy that sold me the Aged BBF was selling this for the same price as a new tin from my tobacconist.

I checked with a guy in the UK and allegedly that BBF is from the early nineties. I'm assuming this is around the same age.

This is what the current tins look like.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407205915.823107.jpg

I'll probably leave that BBF for some more time but I reckon I'll pop this one soon.

1lb. C&D Old College
8oz. C&D Latakia
2 Tins of Dan's Patriot Flake
2 Tins of Samuel Gawith's Winter Time Flake
1 tin Sutliff's Bosphorus Cruise
1 tin Sutliff's Field Master
1 tin Savinelli's Brunello Flake
2 G.L. Pease Gaslight samples
and 2 estate African meerschaums...
$$_57.jpg$$_57.jpg

Top Bottom